- Overall Hull Structure and Condition Assessment (Internal, External and/or Bottom, excluding ultra-sonic testing)
- Engine and Generator Basic Operation
- A short Sea Trial (One hour or less)
- Sails, Spars and Rigging condition (deck-level only)
- Mechanical, Electrical, Safety and overall Equipment Inventory, Condition and Operation.
A detailed, comprehensive written report of facts, including specifications, equipage, condition, and valuation.
Qualified individuals may be recommended to conduct
Mechanical Surveys, Rigging & Sail Inspections, or Specialized Testing upon request.